Jul 5, 2012

Rowing on a lovely lake in Massachusetts and coaching via the internet.

[caption id="attachment_787" align="alignnone" width="1150"] Xeno Müller coaching sculler on lovely lake in Massachusetts.[/caption]

I truly enjoy coaching scullers from all parts of the world.  The above picture was taken as a screenshot of the stroke analysis that I provide.  Our sculler used two back stays mounted on the oarlocks.  On one end, he installed the GOPRO camera.  The distance is perfect, because it gives me a full view of the entire stroke.  I can monitor the blade work on the opposite side.  Scullers chose my coaching services between a one time stroke analysis, 30 days of coaching, or a full 3 months of teamwork. Xeno.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jul 5, 2012

Rowing on a lovely lake in Massachusetts and coaching via the internet.

[caption id="attachment_787" align="alignnone" width="1150"] Xeno Müller coaching sculler on lovely lake in Massachusetts.[/caption]

I truly enjoy coaching scullers from all parts of the world.  The above picture was taken as a screenshot of the stroke analysis that I provide.  Our sculler used two back stays mounted on the oarlocks.  On one end, he installed the GOPRO camera.  The distance is perfect, because it gives me a full view of the entire stroke.  I can monitor the blade work on the opposite side.  Scullers chose my coaching services between a one time stroke analysis, 30 days of coaching, or a full 3 months of teamwork. Xeno.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment